St. Andrews, New Brunswick is full of natural beauty and home to many talented artists. With scenery and inspiration at every corner, our quaint resort town is sure to charm you. While visiting, go on a gallery hop, with our help.
Here is a quick guide to local art galleries you won’t want to miss.
- Sunbury Shores Arts and Nature Centre, located at 139 Water Street, is where art and nature collide. Open year-round, they offer workshops to the public along with hosting many different artist’s exhibits.
- By-the-Sea Gallery is located at 122 Water Street. Not only do they have beautiful art, but they also provide framing services and have a selection of art supplies.
- Wade Works Studio located at 81 Queen Street is an art gallery meets consignment boutique. Enjoy the beautiful art created by Trudy Wade while browsing pre-loved items from scarves to sweaters. You will find a little bit of everything here.
- Great Canadian North Art Gallery located at 284 Water Street is a gallery of art created by a local artist.
- Serendipin’ Art is located at 168 Water Street. On display, you will find works of hand-blown glass, hand crafted jewelry, pottery, wood and finely painted wall hangings.
- Kingsbrae Garden is located at 220 King Street. Here, you will find amazing sculptures and art exhibits. While you’re visiting, check out their café where they offer delicious dishes.
- Sculpture Saint John: Sculpture Trail also has a piece called “Story of the Stone” located at Pagen/Indian Point Park at 550 Water Street.
- At Kingsbrae Garden, you will also find the Sculpture Saint John: Sculpture Trail “Song of the Deep”.
- While you are on your tour, don’t forget to check out The Oppenheimer-Prager Museum at Dayspring for a beautiful showcase of amazing art by Joeseph Oppenheimer and Eva Prager, located ay 44 Acadia Rd.
St. Andrews is surrounded by unique culture and art throughout the town. Enjoy your walking art tour!